Instructions for doing Weekly Picks:
- Decide who you think is going to win each game.
- Click the radio button next to the team that you think is going to win.
- Assign the game a point value in the range 1-16 from the drop down list. Note that each number can only be used once. (16 = most confident)
- Complete the Tie-Breaker point total. Fill-in your guess for the total combined points scored in the game.
- Once you are satisfied with your picks, click "Save Picks" to have them validated.
- If you have an error, appropriate messages will be displayed to tell you where the problem is. Correct your picks.
- Once you have corrected your picks, click the "Save Picks" again to submit your picks for the week.
Instructions for Survivor Picks:
- Each team can only be used once
- Select an available team that you believe is going to win for the current week
- Save your pick
Instructions for Playoffs Picks:
- Each team in the playoffs has to be assigned a point value: 1-12, (12 = most confident)
- Each rank can only be used once.
- You only do your rankings once, prior to the first playoff game.
- Save your rankings.
Season Standings Calculation:
The season standings are automatically calculated from each individuals top 15 results. i.e. the 2 lowest scores get dropped. However, to avoid surprises at the end of the season, 2 scores get dropped from week 8 onwards. So, starting in week 8, the season standings page starts dropping the 2 lowest scores for each user from the total point calculation for the Adjusted Score column and the results are sorted using that column.